WHO IS MATHENGE MAINA?
I am a Kenyan born male who thinks that information is power. I created this website in a bid to write about what I believe will in essence be of help to human beings through education, informing, raising awareness, inspiring, motivating and making people think.
Currently I am an undergraduate chemical engineer at the Technical University of Kenya where I am in my third year of Study.
In chemical engineering, they teach about creating solutions out of stuff previously human could have regarded as waste.
I do this same here.
I create solutions to humanity through the user of information that has been sitting in front of people’s eyes but people never thought this information could be useful.
What you will find on this website is actionable advice.
To give you a taste of what I am talking about, here are some of my popular blog posts.
By the way, you could sign up for my awesome newsletter that contains stuff worth reading here:
Top Posts & Pages
- PUTTING FEAR INTO PERSPECTIVE
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DIABETES
- YOU ARE NOT A BLOGGER UNTIL YOU OWN YOUR BLOG.
- TOP MISTAKES THAT BEGINNING BLOGGERS MAKE
- LIFE IS TOO SHORT AND TOMMORROW IS UNKNOWN
- THE GENERATION Y IS DEPRESSED
- ESCAPING THE MENTAL PRISON
- HONEST ADVICE TO MY 18-YEAR-OLD BROS